 Space / 4809
Re: Spaceworld domain
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 22 Nov 2000 13:26:14 GMT

In lugnet.space, Kyle Keppler writes:
Hello,

I just looked into weather or not www.spaceworld.com/.net/.org is available.
It's not. Neither is www.space-world.com/.net/.org. I see our choices like
this: we could stick some word to the end of spaceworld (ex.
www.spaceworld-online.org) or we could come up with a new name like
spaceLUG, which I personally like...

AFIK: www.spaceworldonline.com/.org/.net and www.spacelug.com/.org/.net are
all available...

--Kyle
http://hvl.cjb.net

Hmm.. I believe that .cc was for the Cocos Islands but they 'sold' their
rights or some such as I recall to CoreComm or some other company that .cc
would make sense for.. might be another option if you wanted to do
spaceworld.xxx  Though  SpaceLUG seems pretty appropriate and perhaps not
'quite' so... whimsical.. :)

As for donations (since I saw Jon was posting about that), I could probably
chip in 10-20$ myself. I haven't gotten my MOC's photographed, yet, but I
intend on submitting them when I can, so I might as well offer to help out.

Gotta subscribe here, too, soon..mmm..membership..

Joel
http://home.columbus.rr.com/jacobsen