 Space / 4811
Re: Spaceworld domain
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 22 Nov 2000 13:39:25 GMT

In lugnet.space, Joel Jacobsen writes:

Hmm.. I believe that .cc was for the Cocos Islands but they 'sold' their
rights or some such as I recall to CoreComm or some other company that .cc
would make sense for

Clear Channel Communications.  They own a crapload of radio stations.
(not that this has anything to do with space)

Adrian
--
www.brickfrenzy.com