 Space / 4707
    Re: Galactic Shipyard update —Jason E. Baker
   Woah, Thanks all!!! (especially Jon for his Galactic shipyard page) I had entered another dark age near the end of building Osiris, and tend to be a bit quiet about posting here. I'm not the best at tooting my own horn and everyone else's models (...) (24 years ago, 17-Nov-00, to lugnet.space)

        Re: Galactic Shipyard update —Trevor Pruden
   Wow, you are actually considering rebuilding the exterior? Jason, the exterior is gorgeous when viewed from a slightly head on angle. What I would like to see is a direct view from the side, showing the complete profile. Since you're only on the (...) (24 years ago, 17-Nov-00, to lugnet.space)

        Re: Galactic Shipyard update —Jason E. Baker
   Doh, i'd been typing for about a half hour and just lost it all. Lemmee see if i can remember it all. (...) I'm only rebuilding the exterior to replace the errant black and replace windows as supplies become available. I need to update my page (...) (24 years ago, 17-Nov-00, to lugnet.space)

        Re: Galactic Shipyard update —Trevor Pruden
   (...) Yeah, to be honest, I didn't put much attention into the ramscoops and warp emmiters in my latest ship. I payed mor attention to the look and functionality than the fine details. I did make a very good star trek style ship about 4 years ago, (...) (24 years ago, 18-Nov-00, to lugnet.space)