 Space / 4677
    2 new models @ Keppler Industries —Kyle Keppler
   Hello, I have just finished updating my site with two new spaceships. They are the Puffin and the Walrus which are both under the space section here: (URL) hope you like them, and, as always, comments are encouraged! And remember the Keppler (...) (24 years ago, 16-Nov-00, to lugnet.space)

        Re: 2 new models @ Keppler Industries —Mark Sandlin
     Yo Kyle, I really like the Puffin! Not many spacecraft look good in yellow, IMO, but I think you pulled it off very well. I also like the "low profile" look that it gets from that windshield you used. The deploying missile racks are really sweet. (...) (24 years ago, 16-Nov-00, to lugnet.space)

         Re: 2 new models @ Keppler Industries —Kyle Keppler
     Thanks mark! When I set off to build this I wanted it to be rather squat, yellow, and have loads of hidden weapons... I think I succeded... [Kyle] -- (...) (24 years ago, 16-Nov-00, to lugnet.space)

        Re: 2 new models @ Keppler Industries —Bryce McGlone
   (...) going to post. The Puffin is very well done. It looks like a space ship not a sub. I think Dan is the only other person who has done a yellow ship and not had it look like an Aquazone sub. The lines on it work well. The canopy blends into the (...) (24 years ago, 16-Nov-00, to lugnet.space)

        Re: 2 new models @ Keppler Industries —Kyle Keppler
   Thanks Bryce! But I didn't design the gatling gun on the Black Panther, It is a modified version of someone else's design... I think it was jeremy sproat... (...) (24 years ago, 16-Nov-00, to lugnet.space)

        Re: 2 new models @ Keppler Industries —Bryce McGlone
   (...) I think it may have been his Fahlgeier fighter. (URL) (24 years ago, 16-Nov-00, to lugnet.space)

        Re: 2 new models @ Keppler Industries —Kyle Keppler
   (...) (24 years ago, 16-Nov-00, to lugnet.space)

        Re: 2 new models @ Keppler Industries —Bryce McGlone
   That's cool how one design has influenced so many others. Like Karim's mecha hand design. By the way where has Jeremy been? I haven't seen him post at all lately. Bryce (...) (24 years ago, 16-Nov-00, to lugnet.space)