 Space / 4396
Re: Classic Space set 6888
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.cad.ray
Date:
Wed, 1 Nov 2000 22:16:46 GMT

"Bram Lambrecht" <BXL34@po.cwru.edu> wrote in message
news:G3Cv84.1wt@lugnet.com...
In lugnet.build.contests, Bram Lambrecht writes:
Anyone heard of this set before?  I scanned the instruction manual:

Since no one seems to have anything to say about the scans, I've • uploaded some
clearer pics of the images before they were "scanned".

In case anyone is interested, here's how I made the pics:
I started by LDrawing the model and components in MLCAD.  Then I used • L3P to
convert to a POV file.  I replaced L3P parts with LGEO parts where
available.

Would you care to explain just what you did to use the LGEO parts in an
L3P'd file?

-John Van