 Space / 41097
41096  |  41098
Subject:
Infiltrated by Dr. Zarkov
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 15 Jun 2007 09:22:18 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

Under mind-control from Dr. Zarkov, he commanded that I build him a ship, only
smaller, for his "mini-Z".  He brain-zapped these images:

http://www.fantastic-plastic.com/DR%20ZARKOV'S%20ROCKETSHIP%20PAGE.htm

Inspired by z'challenge, here is the result (only virtually) of Dr. Zarkov's
ship from Flash Gordon as built from brick.

Now that I've fulfilled my mission, Dr. Zarkov has released me and returned me
to Planet Train, where oddly enough a rocket seems a good power source....
Maybe some fins on the the Super Chief would be nice.

later,

James Mathis