 Space / 41098
Re: Infiltrated by Dr. Zarkov
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 15 Jun 2007 15:44:27 GMT

In lugnet.space, James Mathis wrote:
Under mind-control from Dr. Zarkov, he commanded that I build him a ship, only
smaller, for his "mini-Z".  He brain-zapped these images:

http://www.fantastic-plastic.com/DR%20ZARKOV'S%20ROCKETSHIP%20PAGE.htm

Inspired by z'challenge, here is the result (only virtually) of Dr. Zarkov's
ship from Flash Gordon as built from brick.

Now that I've fulfilled my mission, Dr. Zarkov has released me and returned me
to Planet Train, where oddly enough a rocket seems a good power source....
Maybe some fins on the the Super Chief would be nice.

later,

James Mathis

Wow. Nice work on the shape. I spotted this yesterday or the day before (the
past week has been a blur) and was gawking over it.

Great job!

Joe