 Space / 41099
Re: Infiltrated by Dr. Zarkov
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 15 Jun 2007 16:57:17 GMT

In lugnet.space, James Mathis wrote:
Under mind-control from Dr. Zarkov, he commanded that I build him a ship, only
smaller, for his "mini-Z".  He brain-zapped these images:

http://www.fantastic-plastic.com/DR%20ZARKOV'S%20ROCKETSHIP%20PAGE.htm

Inspired by z'challenge, here is the result (only virtually) of Dr. Zarkov's
ship from Flash Gordon as built from brick.

Wow--that's a great design and a fine answer to the challenge!  Very faithful to
the flavor of those old serials and to the whole "feel" of golden age science
fiction.

Any chance that you might build the ship IRL?

Dave!