 Space / 41096
41095  |  41097
Subject:
Baron von Monocle Reaches Moon!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 12 Jun 2007 18:50:47 GMT

Dusseldorf, 1927

Breaking News!

Baron von Monocle, that stereotypically nefarious yet comical evil baron has astounded the world again!

More details, such as how in the world the Baron reached the moon, will be forthcoming as the investigation continues.

So heres my first attempt at steampunk, and my first MOC posted here.

Anyways, please give me your feedback or else Baron von Monocle will feed you to the wolves.

flickr brickshelf