 Space / 40580
Re: Mech Bay 11
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.build.mecha
Date:
Thu, 2 Nov 2006 03:12:32 GMT

In lugnet.space, Lukas Nabergall wrote:
This is a great mecha bay! Pros: The color is perfect and the two towers are
very good. I also like the rails connecting them. Cons: The whole thing could
be a bit bigger. Overall , 9 out of 10.

To tell the truth, I wish the whole thing could be a bit bigger too!
I rather not have used all those castle walls, I would have favored actual
Bricks instead. Plus as a personal dedication to the Twin Towers, making them
taller would have been more realistic to the personality of the World Trade
Center. I can always add levels as I collect the bricks!

-eric