 Space / 40560
Re: Mech Bay 11
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.build.mecha
Date:
Sat, 21 Oct 2006 05:18:46 GMT

In lugnet.announce.moc, Eric Sophie wrote:
   Mech Bay 11 - BLACK BEAR Twin Observation Towers

MOC Quick Link
Gallery Quick Link

Mech Bay 11

75 Bricks tall

Ya know, I don’t really like Mecha and I usually think “man, not another Mecha creation”. But this rocks! The best Mecha thing I have seen in a long time, probably ever. And right up near the top of Moonbase stuff too. Great job! The green in just the right quantity, including the unusual green on ground level of this moonbase, really sets this apart. Almost enough to make me want to try some moonbase for myself!

(I still don’t really like Mecha.)

-Matt :)