 Space / 40559
Re: Mech Bay 11
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.build.mecha
Date:
Thu, 19 Oct 2006 18:22:11 GMT

In lugnet.announce.moc, Eric Sophie wrote:
   Mech Bay 11 - BLACK BEAR Twin Observation Towers

MOC Quick Link
Gallery Quick Link

Mech Bay 11

Hi Eric.

I liked all of your previous Mech Bays. Some more, some less. But this one
is my favourite up to now.
And here comes why:
  • It has a perfect working color scheme
  • Black Bear fits in perfect
  • Those turnable gangways are a great idea
  • The same for the click hinge built fixation devices
  • The tentacle arms are a nice detail
  • There are so many improvements I can see when compareing to the WIP-pics
I’ve only one point of criticism on the Bay:
The trans-green soucer parts are very well placed, but I really would have
liked to see some kind of control room in there.

The pic quality is fantastic like always. But the load very slow. I’d suggest
to try a higher compression rate for the JPEG (e.g. 85%) on the web. You don’t
loose visible quality but the files are only about 1/5 in size.

   Enjoy!
Be sure I did!

BTW, I’m working on my third MechBay. It will be shown on Bricking Bavaria which takes
place on 9th and 10th of december near Munich.

Your work is still outstanding.

Yours
Marco