 Space / 40501
Re: Jim Spaceborn?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.books, lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 19 Sep 2006 18:20:26 GMT

Hey I know this!
I believe I even have a Dutch version of it too. I must look it up!

Jaco

"David Eaton" <deaton@intdata.com> schreef in bericht
So... I remember as a kid sort of looking at Jim Spaceborn more-or-less in
passing, but I never realized that it was a series! We probably remember
the
basic cover of _The_ _Unknown_ _Galaxy_:¬
<http://megasad.com/covers/jimspaceborn-unknowngalaxy.jpg>

But this was new to me:¬
<http://children-s-books-cat.ioffer.com/img/1102838400/_i/4782286/1.jpg>

AND, according to some sites online, there was actually a 3rd installment
of the
series, although I have yet to find any references to it. Does anyone out
there
have it?

Also, I never knew that each book had instructions for a few models in
them.
Anyone have the reported building instructions, or built them? I built the
little robot from the cover art, but that's all I could muster...

DaveE