 Books / 453
Re: Jim Spaceborn?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.books, lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 19 Sep 2006 22:19:21 GMT

In lugnet.books, David Eaton wrote:

So in theory, the 3rd book exists, although I have yet to find any references to
the actual title, let alone any cover art or anything.

I'll see about taking pictures of the building instructions from part one
once I get my camera back.

Cool!

Well, you could just drop him a note:

http://www.frankmadsen.dk/lego_tegneserie_jim_spaceborg_comics.asp