 Space / 40499
40498  |  40500
Subject:
Jim Spaceborn?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.books
Date:
Mon, 18 Sep 2006 21:59:36 GMT

So... I remember as a kid sort of looking at Jim Spaceborn more-or-less in passing, but I never realized that it was a series! We probably remember the basic cover of The Unknown Galaxy:
http://megasad.com/covers/jimspaceborn-unknowngalaxy.jpg

But this was new to me:
http://children-s-books-cat.ioffer.com/img/1102838400/_i/4782286/1.jpg

AND, according to some sites online, there was actually a 3rd installment of the series, although I have yet to find any references to it. Does anyone out there have it?

Also, I never knew that each book had instructions for a few models in them. Anyone have the reported building instructions, or built them? I built the little robot from the cover art, but that’s all I could muster...

DaveE