 Space / 40498
Re: Saurian fighter
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sun, 17 Sep 2006 03:13:35 GMT

In lugnet.space, Jason S. Mantor wrote:

As for the ship, it's an interesting shape and shows good use of SNOT
technique, but the colors are um ... an acquired taste?!

-X

Avery Christy wrote:

For the shape, it was heavily influenced by the comic book Sigil, now no longer
in print. I have puzzled for a bit on that fighter and one day it came together
for me on how to do something similar. In the comic book the fighters are all
gold/yellow.

For the color, I was in the midst of my short lived "yellow phase" in which I
was building like mad with my pathetic supply of yellow and enjoying it. Well, I
have an even much smaller supply of sand green and I thought, eh, why not? So
ya, it's an acquired taste, but it really seems to work for me.

Thanks,

-Avery