 Space / 40491
40490  |  40492
Subject:
Saurian fighter
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 8 Sep 2006 10:56:41 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

To start off with, I have recently been on a building with yellow kick. It started when I pulled out my small collection of yellow, scratched my head, and went about seeing what I could do with it. I found building with yellow to be quite enriching and fulfilling. It’s a very rich color. Having a small amount is also a challenging puzzle. Anyway, follow the links below to see my second MOC for both yellow and sand green.

I know it does not follow any of the .Space culture, but I thought it might brighten up this thread with a nice yellowish hue.

MOC page

Brickshelf

On a side note, sorry if the pictures are a little big and a little fuzzy, but I have been implementing and trying out some new ways of transferring photos and such, for more on that see the Lugnet thread about Brickshelf posting. It IS an improvement, though.

Feedback is welcome.

-Avery