 Space / 40497
Re: Saurian fighter
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sun, 17 Sep 2006 01:05:00 GMT

OK two things is it just Mozilla Thunderbird that screws up the links on
lugnet posts?  I had to cut off the display text portion of the anchor
links to see the pics.  I seem to have to do that a lot : (   Not your
fault, Avery, but that may be why it didn't get any replies.

As for the ship, it's an interesting shape and shows good use of SNOT
technique, but the colors are um ... an acquired taste?!

-X

Avery Christy wrote:

<http://www.mocpages.com/moc.php/22345 MOC page>

<http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=202641 Brickshelf>