 Space / 40491
    Saurian fighter —Avery Christy
   To start off with, I have recently been on a building with yellow kick. It started when I pulled out my small collection of yellow, scratched my head, and went about seeing what I could do with it. I found building with yellow to be quite enriching (...) (18 years ago, 8-Sep-06, to lugnet.space, FTX)

        Re: Saurian fighter —Jason S. Mantor
   OK two things is it just Mozilla Thunderbird that screws up the links on lugnet posts? I had to cut off the display text portion of the anchor links to see the pics. I seem to have to do that a lot : ( Not your fault, Avery, but that may be why it (...) (18 years ago, 17-Sep-06, to lugnet.space)

        Re: Saurian fighter —Avery Christy
   (...) For the shape, it was heavily influenced by the comic book Sigil, now no longer in print. I have puzzled for a bit on that fighter and one day it came together for me on how to do something similar. In the comic book the fighters are all (...) (18 years ago, 17-Sep-06, to lugnet.space)