 Space / 40463
Re: SNOT SHIP - T93 Solaris
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.build.schleim
Date:
Sun, 27 Aug 2006 08:37:26 GMT

Jon Walker wrote:

... purpose of the vessel

I'm not commenting much here in .space, but this ship just got me! It's
great, it looks used, it looks real.

In my eyes it's definitely an interstellar explorer vessel, the front 'disc'
being the habitation area (making humans *at most* two plates high), maybe
even a detachable flying saucer?

This thing really *is* space - it seems completely possible that one of my
children's children's children's children will be part of an expedition in
such a ship...

The drawback with great models like this is that I get even more reluctant
to try to build anything myself :-)

--
Anders Isaksson, Sweden
BlockCAD:  http://web.telia.com/~u16122508/proglego.htm