 Space / 40405
Re: Lunar Ice Harvester
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 31 Jul 2006 15:49:15 GMT

Still would be sweet to see. Do the treads roll it around as well? Bummer I missed your showing last weekend at cherry creek. Didn’t know that they were having such an event.

In lugnet.space, Duane Hess wrote:
   In lugnet.space, Fred Beck wrote:
   Wow!! Tell us you have a video!

There isn’t much to capture on video. I could show the cutter head rotating, the compressor working and the cutter head moving up and down. That’s about all there is to it.

-Duane