 Space / 40406
Re: Lunar Ice Harvester
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 31 Jul 2006 16:37:25 GMT

In lugnet.space, Fred Beck wrote:
   Still would be sweet to see. Do the treads roll it around as well? Bummer I missed your showing last weekend at cherry creek. Didn’t know that they were having such an event.

The treads do roll. In fact with the whole thing weighing as much as it does, they roll quite well. The key to the whole tread system is the tensioner.

It’s shown here:

using this part:

-Duane