 Space / 40417
Re: Lunar Ice Harvester
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 3 Aug 2006 00:15:57 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Actually, I do have a suggestion. Most lunar environments, as scientific observation has informed us, are somewhat lacking in breathable oxygen. Since they don’t have an atmosphere to speak of. Thus, I recommend helmets and airtanks for your pilots, at least while they are outside the cockpit. A neat little additional detail would be a place to store such equipment while they are inside.

(I suppose its possible that this ice harvester is for general lunar environments, not just Earth’s own moon, and other moons may have breathable atmospheres, depending on size. It’s only a suggestion after all.)