 Space / 40404
Re: faktor0a Mecha: height 18 inches, weight 2.35kg, 2 Lego Fiber Optic Elements, ...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 31 Jul 2006 14:37:05 GMT

This is outstanding. It has a lot of funtionality to it. I could see this in one of those electronic gadget magazines. I’m glad to see your mecha portfolio increasing. You continually life the bar for yourself. Look forward to your next one.