 Space / 40268
  Re: Stereograms of my Space and Vignette MOCs

(...) Yeah - I think that would be cool, but I wouldn't know exactly how to do it. (...) Do be honest, that was just a coincidence - I just knew that that vig was somewhat popular, so I decided to make a stereogram of it. Ley, I like yours - I saw (...) (18 years ago, 9-May-06, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build.vignette, FTX)

  Re: Stereograms of my Space and Vignette MOCs

(...) Place the camera on a track and move the camera a tiny fraction (the minifig eye gap) and take two pics. (...) Agreed - I remember seeing this a while ago! The great thing about a vignette is that an observer can literally get into a scene (...) (18 years ago, 9-May-06, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build.vignette, FTX)

  Re: Stereograms of my Space and Vignette MOCs

(...) LDView gives you the option of "Cross-eyed" viewing or "Parallel" viewing. The former (which is default) appears to be what you used, and is somewhat self-explanatory: to view the images in 3D, cross your eyes so that your right eye is focused (...) (18 years ago, 10-May-06, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build.vignette, FTX)

  Re: Stereograms of my Space and Vignette MOCs

These are really cool. Lots of fun (...) Without my glasses I basically see in parallel. So these come very easy to me. One thing I've noticed, the small amount of white space between the photos makes the stereogram clearer (but requires more (...) (18 years ago, 10-May-06, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build.vignette, FTX)

  Re: Stereograms of my Space and Vignette MOCs

(...) I suppose that's the proverbial "silver lining" :) Can you see them clearly w/o your glasses, though? (...) Interesting... (...) I think you're right about the BG - because it gives the space depth, as opposed to just the model; it makes it (...) (18 years ago, 10-May-06, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build.vignette, FTX)

  Re: Stereograms of my Space and Vignette MOCs

(...) Here's one straight out of LDView (cross-eyed): (URL) The same picture wall-eyed: (URL) --Travis (18 years ago, 11-May-06, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build.vignette, FTX)

  Re: Stereograms of my Space and Vignette MOCs

In lugnet.space, Travis Cobbs wrote: snip (...) Really cool! The background and foreground elements really make this scene work. What's really neat is how the transparency is seen through the windshield. Nice work - and I'm a wall-eye! Joe (18 years ago, 11-May-06, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build.vignette, FTX)