 Space / 40122
Re: Space Creations
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 24 Mar 2006 13:54:58 GMT

I would like to thank every one for their input and advice. It has been most
helpful in my first sojourn into the realm of space since my personal "Dark
Ages". I have traditionally been a castle builder and only recently started
playing with some of my older space legos which have been collecting dust for
the past decade. At any rate I have been inspired to rebuild and modify my
assault craft, I will post some improved pics when i am completed with the
modifications to the craft. Again thanks for the advice and i will welcome more
with the posting of my new pics. Thank you all.         Joe