 Space / 40100
40099  |  40101
Subject:
Space Creations
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 20 Mar 2006 20:41:02 GMT

I used to play the old west end games StarWars the role playing game with my two
brothers and our friends. My favorite character was Snag El Tooth, he was a
Snivvian smuggler based on the Kenner starwars figure Snaggle Tooth. I made up a
whole bunch of stories about the snaggles and their infamous mercenary army the
Snaggle Grenadiers. I have at long last(probably ten years after i played my
last roleplaying game with "Snag") built a rendition of his ship the Biscuit.
<<http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=174401>>

I have also created a Snaggle Bounty Hunter named Nargle Tooth and his craft the
Black Tooth. <<http://brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=174493>>

All of these craft are built by the Snaggletron Industies Corporation, which i
plan on trying to develop into a full fledged sub theme for everyones enjoyment.
I am working on some power armor based on some that i saw online, as well as
more craft for the Snaggles to ply the space lanes in. If any one can tell me
more on how to go about getting the Snaggles registered under the subthemes
group? I would be very happy. I hope to have more pictures up soon.

Joe/Lefty