 Space / 40103
Re: Space Creations
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 21 Mar 2006 23:10:34 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

In lugnet.space, Aaron M. Sneary wrote:
In lugnet.space, Allister McLaren wrote:

You could try posting this on Classic Space Forums. The Keepers of the
Sub-Themes all seem to dwell there nowadays.

http://classic-space.com/plugins/forum/forum.php

Actually, I think www.fbtb.net forums would give you a warmer welcome. Being a
regular attendee of classic space forums, I can tell you that an average quality
MOC coinciding with lots of Star Wars back-story will not be received with much
enthusiasm.

Don't get me wrong, you're welcome to post, and if you do so to 'Spacewerks'
(the work-in-progress forum) looking for building advice, you'll get some
interesting advise.

But I would suggest losing most of the back-story for CSF. Builders there prefer
more time spent refining a model, and less on story.

Good luck.
Aaron S.

On second thoughts, maybe you shouldn't post it on CSF. I'm sorry for suggesting
it Joe. No newbie deserves that.

Keep building, and don't worry about getting your theme recognised. It'll happen
if it happens, if not, meh. As long as {you're} having fun nothing else matters.