 Space / 40100
  Space Creations

I used to play the old west end games StarWars the role playing game with my two brothers and our friends. My favorite character was Snag El Tooth, he was a Snivvian smuggler based on the Kenner starwars figure Snaggle Tooth. I made up a whole bunch (...) (18 years ago, 20-Mar-06, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Space Creations

(...) You could try posting this on Classic Space Forums. The Keepers of the Sub-Themes all seem to dwell there nowadays. (URL) (18 years ago, 20-Mar-06, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Space Creations

(...) Actually, I think www.fbtb.net forums would give you a warmer welcome. Being a regular attendee of classic space forums, I can tell you that an average quality MOC coinciding with lots of Star Wars back-story will not be received with much (...) (18 years ago, 21-Mar-06, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Space Creations

(...) On second thoughts, maybe you shouldn't post it on CSF. I'm sorry for suggesting it Joe. No newbie deserves that. Keep building, and don't worry about getting your theme recognised. It'll happen if it happens, if not, meh. As long as {you're} (...) (18 years ago, 21-Mar-06, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Space Creations

I would like to thank every one for their input and advice. It has been most helpful in my first sojourn into the realm of space since my personal "Dark Ages". I have traditionally been a castle builder and only recently started playing with some of (...) (18 years ago, 24-Mar-06, to lugnet.space)