 Space / 40070
40069  |  40071
Subject:
New theme and new creation: Forest Sentinel
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.space, lugnet.build.mecha
Date:
Tue, 28 Feb 2006 02:32:08 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

Thanks to Stephen King’s Dark Tower series, I got it in my mind to build a post-apocalyptic theme that was basically dioramas of wrecked, destroyed, or nonfunctioning equipment, as is found frequently in the book series.

I dubbed the theme Dust to Dust, to represent nature taking back the machines of war.

The first creation in this theme is called Forest Sentinel.

Adrian