 Space / 40088
Re: New theme and new creation: Forest Sentinel
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.build.mecha
Date:
Fri, 10 Mar 2006 21:51:23 GMT

Hello Adrian,

I’m a fan of The Dark Tower too.

You did an exciting MOC.

Nothing more to say that hasn’t been pointed out by others already. Still I
wanted to give you feedback, as I’ve been watching the pictures for quite a
while.

Like to see more like this one
Marco