 Space / 40089
Re: New theme and new creation: Forest Sentinel
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.build.mecha
Date:
Sat, 11 Mar 2006 00:26:19 GMT

Dark Tower fan here too and just thought I’d plug my DT lego creations:

My only suggestion for your MOC is to maybe change the color scheme of the mech. Something other than blue. To me, with the stream in it, the blue representing the water and the blue of the mech, since they are the same shade, are visually confusing to me.

Also, if you like the post-apocolyptic genre, check out Terry Brooks sometime.

Steve