 Space / 40069
40068  |  40070
Subject:
New Power Armor PA006A
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 27 Feb 2006 14:27:30 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

When I saw the Minifig Mechanical Arm with Clip and Rod Hole used in the new
Exo-force sets I immediately thought of using them on a power armor
It solved a couple of problems that I had all this time working with such
small scales. The result is the PA006A:

Please let me know what you think. Thanks and Regards.

David.