 Space / 40006
Re: Epsilon
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 2 Feb 2006 02:25:17 GMT

Thanks Mladen. I guess I kind of mis-named this thing. When I was building it I was thinking Rebel Gunship from the Clone Wars. I tried to avoid putting a lot of frilly looking fins, antennae, etc, i.e., things that get blown off easily. I picture this thing flying in low to the ground at very high speeds, blowing things away, and then dispatching its small number of highly trained troops to finish off the stragglers.

When I think of troop transport, I think of something just dropping in and unloading troops and then getting out of the battle, and this was not what I had in mind for this. To sum it up, it does more damage than its troops do. I guess that’s just how I justify my plastic miniature spaceship’s made-up function.

-Brayton