 Space / 39998
Re: Epsilon
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 31 Jan 2006 21:52:20 GMT

Brayton Orchard wrote:

An armored troop transport concept.  Comments and criticism would be
greatly appreciated.

I like the details, although the poor troopers can't be too happy standing
there all the way to the fight :-)

But, my first impression is submarine?, whale? Something about the form
suggests water instead of space to me, maybe the downward bend of the
?nose?. I'm also missing some unexpected other color than black and white
(ok, there's a little blue, but not enough color surprises). Maybe gray
would've been better than black?

I like the model, but it doesn't give me any SPACE vibs :-)

--
Anders Isaksson, Sweden
BlockCAD:  http://web.telia.com/~u16122508/proglego.htm