 Space / 39989
39988  |  39990
Subject:
Daves Exposed! Er, Sorta (was: Re: In .space, no one can hear you)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 27 Jan 2006 06:05:10 GMT

In lugnet.space, David Koudys wrote:

Don’t forget that new PM they got--how young is he?? All of 18? That can’t be good for that pseudo-country

Not to mention YOUR pseudo-self (to confuse you with another blahsted Dave!)

Perhaps ALL Daves have pseudo-selves? Perhaps there is indeed only one Dave and the rest are merely pseudonyms of the one self!?

Arg, always I knew there was something very S and R [1] with all of you “Daves” and all of your fun cat toys, but I could never put my finger on it. Well now I’m putting my foot down and calling you out of the pseudo-closet!!!!

JOHN

[1] “Sick and Wrong”