 Space / 39982
39981  |  39983
Subject:
In .space, no one can hear you
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 26 Jan 2006 21:05:05 GMT

Because it’s empty again!

   Tony Hafner
www.hafhead.com

Message has 2 Replies:
  Re: In .space, no one can hear you

(...) Ha! Castle has 6x the posts that space does! Castle wins! Bruce (18 years ago, 26-Jan-06, to lugnet.space, FTX)
  Re: In .space, no one can hear you

(...) I blame Paul Brassington, This smacks of the 5th conspiracy. Failing that, I blame in order the following people: 1. ACPIN....he is an artificial construct, after all, and can no doubt reach out with his cyber tendrils to influence events in (...) (18 years ago, 27-Jan-06, to lugnet.space, FTX)