 Space / 39984
Re: In .space, no one can hear you
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 27 Jan 2006 01:34:33 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

In lugnet.space, Tony Hafner wrote:
   Because it’s empty again!

I blame Paul Brassington, This smacks of the 5th conspiracy. Failing that, I blame in order the following people:

1. ACPIN....he is an artificial construct, after all, and can no doubt reach out with his cyber tendrils to influence events in far away places.

2. Dan Rubin...he’s a lawyer...you can’t ever trust those jerks.

3. ++ Lar Jar....The Walrus has conveniently dissapeared.

4. Eric Sophie...come on, everything is ultimately his fault.

5. The Germans. It’s always the Germans. ; )

-Keith

The best thing about this post....if I’ve offended anyone, there won’t be a record in about a day and a half.