 Space / 39988
39987  |  39989
Subject:
Classic Space Inspired StarDefender "2000" MOC
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.announce.moc
Date:
Fri, 27 Jan 2006 05:40:49 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

The new XPods are now coming in Classic Space color schemes. So...
After purchasing a few white and trans blue ones as well as the new Star Wars
A-Wing set, I built the Star Defender "2000". A significantly better armed
version of the Classic Space era original that it was inspired by. I haven't
built the buggy to go with it yet but the right hand pod does open and is empty
at this time. It really doesn't look like the orignial except it does have dual
"pods" and it's an inteceptor... so Enjoy!