 Space / 39921
Re: CLPS Mail Ship
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sat, 7 Jan 2006 23:43:06 GMT

--SNIP--
   http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/BradlyColin/CLPS/dsc02126.jpg

http://mocpages.com/moc.php/13076

I really like this ship. It’s got a good utalitarian feel to it and I quite like the use of the train windows. One thing I’m not so sure about is the doors. I think they look too flimsy to fit with the rest of the ship. A little airlock around them might improve things though.

Anyway, good work.

TIm