 Space / 39662
Re: Spartans vs. Wolverines takes to the air
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 2 Nov 2005 02:36:29 GMT

In lugnet.space, Nathan Todd wrote:
   I like both of these MOCs and prefer the reg green to the dk green anyway. (Between us we might be up to 20 something dk green bricks ; ) I particularly like your use of the lare cockpit and the style variation between the ships whichs adds to the look of the ‘competition’.

Thanks for sharing and God Bless,

Nathan

Glad you enjoyed them, Nathan, thanks for your comments!