 Space / 39648
Re: Spartans vs. Wolverines takes to the air
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sun, 30 Oct 2005 22:04:41 GMT

I like both of these MOCs and prefer the reg green to the dk green anyway. (Between us we might be up to 20 something dk green bricks ; ) I particularly like your use of the lare cockpit and the style variation between the ships whichs adds to the look of the ‘competition’.

Thanks for sharing and God Bless,

Nathan

Visit my brickshelf gallery: (pic=link)