 Space / 39659
Re: Spartans vs. Wolverines takes to the air
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 2 Nov 2005 03:05:52 GMT

In lugnet.space, Keith Goldman wrote:
   Mr. Vrieze, please stop sending me your catalogs, I have no interest in purchasing any of your high-end erotica or low-rise footwear. In the last 3 months I’ve received 9 of your catalogs and they emit an oily, toxic smoke when I attempt to burn them in my backyard. If you pesist in sending the catalogs and ignoring my requests I shall be forced to report you to the United States Postal Service and the Freemasons.

Sorry about the catalogs, I strongly suspect that Fradel put you on the mailing list in retaliation for stealing his hat. Have you also been getting deliveries of pizzas you didn’t order, or free samples of “personal care products”?

Oh, and the Spartan rocks...I’m not so sure about the Wolverine, but that was probably your intention.

-Keith
Yeah, the Wolverine needs...something. Glad you enjoyed the Spartan though!