 Space / 39032
Re: new specicies
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 28 Jun 2005 02:42:56 GMT

In lugnet.space, Josh Rubin wrote:
   Hello all, I have been building my own fleet of ships for quite some time. I recently took pictures of the three I left together. I would like to know what you think.

Okay, yes, the photos are too big. Next time resize to something like 400 pixels wide...However, I decided to pull the pix out myself to look at, as I was curious...

There is the robot scout:

Pretty cool! The colors are not conventional, but they work together well. And I’m always a fan of offset angles, so the back fins are a nice touch!

The hover tank:

Not bad, those quarter saucers are tough to build with (mainly because they seem to make the same thing :-) ) You did a clever SNOT trick, and the resukt is a pretty cool little tank.

the kamakazi robot ship:

I like this, but the sand green looks like one color too many. Nice shape though - it’s very distinct, which is something that is very important to me when I build.

And even a light fighter craft:

A nice variant of the configuration robot scout. So what do the aliens look like?

Tell me what you think.

I think that you have a good start with this family of designs, as they all have a continuity of color and form which is distinct. I really like that, and the yellow and trans green work really well. Looking forward to what you are coming up with next!

But as mentioned before, what do the aliens look like?

Later,

Joe Meno
.space paparazzi!

   -Josh Rubin

p.s. small troop carrier and fighter craft type 2 soon to come