 Space / 39029
39028  |  39030
Subject:
new specicies
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 28 Jun 2005 00:39:09 GMT

Hello all, I have been building my own fleet of ships for quite some time. I recently took pictures of the three I left together. I would like to know what you think.

There is the robot scout:

The hover tank:

the kamakazi robot ship:

And even a light fighter craft:

Tell me what you think.

-Josh Rubin

p.s. small troop carrier and fighter craft type 2 soon to come