 Space / 39028
Re: MOC: PCS Malice
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 27 Jun 2005 17:06:30 GMT

In lugnet.announce.moc, Samarth Moray wrote:

PLMKWYT,

Legoswami

You did it... you used train parts in a space creation...

like the use of the 3-bladed rear and the shape is ok... nice innovative use of parts!

Some things I think need a little work: Weapons need to be a little “beefier”... and if you have weapons (and a name like Malice), go via Star Rangers, maybe? BTW...what’s the word “Malice” stand for?

Also, hope that ship doesn’t get broadsided.. side visibility for the pilot doesn’t seem as good.

Don’t get me wrong--it’s ok, but with a little more tweaking, it can look pretty nice. I’d recommend going blue/gray and it might look like a neat fighter that would look good along the Fazoom X1... let’s see.. get rid of the straight up and down sides (reduce the “box” look), and maybe put a small turret on top of the ship...

-Scott