 Space / 38773
Re: MOC: Futuron II - Asteroid Excavator added
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 13 May 2005 22:54:31 GMT

"Andy Cross" <ajcross123@att.net> wrote in message
Those are cool designs and very cohesive.

Thanks, man!  Glad you like 'em!

I'd like a pic of the M.A.W. where the wings folded around in a diamond • pattern
separate just enough to land and open the cockpit.

Wish I could oblige you, but the whole theme has been dismantled for quite
awhile.  I've got a yen to do another, so stay tuned!

I'd be scared of riding in a stretcher exposed under the ERT ship because • of
crashes and being next to the engines.

Don't worry, we'll strap you down so you don't hurt yourself!  ;-)

The Excavator reminded me of Total Recall. I remember that having a giant
central drill with other sets of teeth revolving around that. A variation • of
your drills could have a top and bottom drill on each side so it could dig • a
tunnel. In T.R. the driver did not have a window, but monitors instead to
protect from flying rocks.

Futuron II glass is built to withstand impacts of up to 1 ton per square
centimeter, so bring it on!!

Now you need to build the 2-4 "Alternate" models that could be built with • each
set. ;)

Heh, maybe in the next theme!

Dave S.

Andy C