 Space / 38770
Re: MOC: Futuron II - Asteroid Excavator added
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 13 May 2005 20:33:05 GMT

Those are cool designs and very cohesive.

I'd like a pic of the M.A.W. where the wings folded around in a diamond pattern
separate just enough to land and open the cockpit.

I'd be scared of riding in a stretcher exposed under the ERT ship because of
crashes and being next to the engines.

The Excavator reminded me of Total Recall. I remember that having a giant
central drill with other sets of teeth revolving around that. A variation of
your drills could have a top and bottom drill on each side so it could dig a
tunnel. In T.R. the driver did not have a window, but monitors instead to
protect from flying rocks.

Now you need to build the 2-4 "Alternate" models that could be built with each
set. ;)

Andy C