 Space / 38766
MOC: Futuron II - Asteroid Excavator added
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 13 May 2005 19:37:13 GMT

Hey all,

Some of you may remember when I posted this theme many moons ago and that
the page was missing an important vehicle.  Well, I've finally finished it.
I've also broken down the pages of all the vehicles and buildings so the
pictures are on separate pages to spare you long load times.  Click the link
below for the main page, then scroll down a bit for pics of the new Asteroid
Excavator, built around a Manas motor.

http://www.xenobuzz.com/MyLegoCreations/Futuron II.htm

Hope y'all like it!

Dave S.