 Space / 38768
Re: MOC: Futuron II - Asteroid Excavator added
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 13 May 2005 20:00:52 GMT

In lugnet.space, David Simmons wrote:
Hey all,

Some of you may remember when I posted this theme many moons ago and that
the page was missing an important vehicle.  Well, I've finally finished it.
I've also broken down the pages of all the vehicles and buildings so the
pictures are on separate pages to spare you long load times.  Click the link
below for the main page, then scroll down a bit for pics of the new Asteroid
Excavator, built around a Manas motor.

http://www.xenobuzz.com/MyLegoCreations/Futuron II.htm

Hope y'all like it!

Dave S.

If LEGO were to request fan-based input for future series of space sets, this
one gets my vote!

I love the mana motor in the Asteroid Excavator!  Nicely done!

Now CAD all of 'em so we can start building 'em!

:)

Dave K